Monday, July 6, 2015

A Lot Has Happened Since My Last Post - Books and E-books and More, Oh My

Dianne's 3-book "Prophecies Fulfilled" series.
A lot has happened since I last posted here. I've had multiple books come out and have published e-books for writers. I've started another blog on Bible Prophecy and have been amazed by its success in terms of numbers of people visiting that blog.

All this and more has kept me so busy that I have not been keeping up with this blog, which is precisely for letting you know what I'm up to!

So here's me trying it again. My plan is to post here twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays, to let my followers and fans know what's going on with my writing work. (Tweet that!)

One of the biggest things that happened for me recently was the publication of the third book in my "Prophecies Fulfilled" series, Prophecies Fulfilled in the Life of Jesus. It's pictured in the center in the image above.

This book was published in April 2014.

Sadly it was in print barely six months before the publisher put the entire series out of print last October.

Never fear though! The books are still available for purchase until the existing printed copies run out. So if you missed any in the series and want to get it to complete your set, you still have time. But quantities are limited so you need to get yours soon.

You may purchase through Amazon by clicking on the yellow "See All Buying Options" button. There, if you purchase from "Connect Press" you're actually purchasing from me and I'll be delighted to send you your book(s).

If you'd like to purchase directly from me and/or if you'd like your copy signed, leave me a comment below in the comments section and I'll get back to you about how you may do that.

It's nice to be back. I'm looking forward to posting more regularly here to let you know what's up with me. In the mean time, poke around the tabs at the top for more info. And be sure to check out the "Books for Writers" I've added to my collection to help any writers out there. (Click on the tab at the top.)

If you'd like to receive these posts via your email, please sign up using the box in the upper right of this blog. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: