Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rocky Mountain Pregnancy Center Conference

It's kind of good news / bad news / good news. 

The good news:

The Rocky Mountain Conference for counselors and staff of pregnancy centers is holding its annual conference in Buena Vista, Colorado. Because every one of the 54 stories in Deliver Me is connected to a pregnancy center, and because the book is filled with inspiration and encouragement for pregnancy center workers, it's a perfect fit for the same people attending this conference.  I learned of the conference several years ago and knew when I got the book out I wanted to take it to this conference. The good news is that it's this week -- September 16 - 18.

The bad news:

I'll be on vacation this week in New Mexico and so I can't go to the Rocky Mountain Conference.

The good news:

Laura Hicks and the awesome ladies at the Arkansas Valley Pregnancy Center in La Junta are taking the Deliver Me book to the Rocky Mountain Conference for me! How awesome is that?!

I can't go. But the book can. Isn't that how a book should be...reaching beyond where the author can reach? Thanks Laura and Ark Valley.  You're awesome.

No comments: