Saturday, October 15, 2011

Book signing in New Mexico and Conference

I had a great time at the book signing in Ruidoso, New Mexico. The store made it so simple and easy to schedule the signing with them. Then they had a table and chair set up for me when I arrived. Store traffic was slow that day (due to all the bikers in town, clogging up the streets, taking all the parking slots). Forty thousand extra people in town makes business more slow?!  Who knew.

Still, we sold four books.  And left half a dozen more for consignment. If you're not familiar with how few books are usually sold at book-signings (unless you're famous), that's not bad.

Meanwhile, a friend to the book to the Rocky Mountain Conference for pregnancy centers and guess how many books sold there.  Four.

When I got home, I had a signing at church.  And sold four books.

All in all, not a bad month.

No comments: