Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Getting through Christmas in Tough Times

When we're experiences tough times, the expectations of Christmas seem to make them feel all the tougher.

I remember that feeling, and the feeling of loss, after my brother was killed when he was 22. I was 18. If you're feeling loss this holiday season, I have a little blog coming on December 22 just for you.

Today, I'm hoping this will help: Recently, I was honored to be part of a new book:

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Tough Times: 101 Daily Devotions to Inspire and Support You in Times of Need

The book released just this past October, and it's available both as a print book and for immediate download on Kindle. 

My story is about how the death of my brother, Fred, affected me.

I always think of him around Christmas because his birthday was December 14th. Who are you missing this Christmas? Will you let Christ and forgiveness fill that hole in your heart? Hang on. He loves you. 

No comments: