Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Book Trailer on Goodreads

Are you on Goodreads yet? I joined a few years ago but never had time to really check it out. I've been doing that recently. I signed up for their Author's program and entered a lot of information today, including

I also uploaded Deliver Me's book trailer to my Goodreads Author Page.

If you're on Goodreads, send me a Friend request (and let me know you saw it on my blog so I know who you are!).

If you'd like to see my Author Page, this link might work if you're a member:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5004440.Dianne_E_Butts

Or go on Goodreads, search for me or my books (Deliver Me or Dear America), and click on my name.

When you visit, I hope you can take two minutes to view Deliver Me's book trailer on Goodreads!

No comments: