Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dear America now on Kindle!

Tomorrow is March 11, 2012. Ten years ago tomorrow my first book was published!

I wrote Dear America: A Letter of Comfort and Hope to a Grieving Nation in the days following September 11, 2001 and the Attacks on America. I wrote it in ten days. It was published and available six months to the day after September 11th.

With our nation grieving the loss of so many individuals, I wanted to share from my own experiences what I've learned about getting through grief and loss.

As our nation encountered an attack from radical Muslims, I wanted to share what I'd learned about Islam and the Muslim faith and how it compares to Christianity.

With so many people searching for hope and wondering about God, I wanted to tell them why I believe God exists. I wanted to share God's story - His story (history) - in a short, concise, easy-to-understand way.

And with so many people wanting to know about God and looking to the Bible, some for the very first time, I wanted to share some basic tips for beginning to read the Bible.

Dear America is only 52 pages long, but it packs a lot of information for the searching and curious, and overflows with compassion for the grieving and hopeless.

Thank God we haven't experiences another attack like we did ten years and six months ago. But Dear America still offers a lot of information and help for the grieving, the searching, the curious, and the hopeless. Who do you know who is grieving? Who do you know that is searching? They'll appreciate this book!

To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Dear America, it's now available on Kindle! Find it here: Dear America on Kindle.

A quick read. A lot of information. A bundle of hope. Overflowing with compassion. Kindle edition only $3.45.

Still available in print from the Author or Amazon for $6.95 plus shipping (and tax where applicable).

Get it now: Dear America on Kindle.


Get a print copy here: Dear America in print.

Order a print copy from Dianne here: Dear America in print from Dianne.


No comments: