Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hear Me on WIMO Radio Tomorrow!

On Thursday, November 8, I'll be on the Dottie Coffman Show on WIMO AM radio in Georgia!

Dottie and I did a show back in August about my latest book, Grandparenting Through Obstacles.

This Thursday we'll be talking about my next book coming out later this month, Prophecies Fulfilled in the Birth of Jesus. I don't have a release date yet, but we're hoping to have this book available before Thanksgiving for the Christmas season.

Hear all about the book on the Dottie Coffman Show tomorrow!

I'll be on from 9:00 - 9:30 am Eastern time (7:00 - 7:30 Colorado time).  The show will re-air on www.MoralRadio.com at 4:00 pm Eastern (2:00 Mountain).

If you're in that area, you can find WIMO at 1300 AM. If you're not in the area, you can listen in www.WIMORadio.com at the same time.

No comments: