Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm a Semifinalist in the Kairos Prize for Spiritually Uplifting Screenplays!

Wow. Remember that screenwriting thing I was doing? Went to the Act One Program a couple years ago and stuff? I'm still plugging along on that and guess what. The screenplay I wrote last year and entered in the Kairos Prize for Spiritually Uplifting Screenplays competition is a semifinalist!

My screenplay is titled Daemon. You can see my name on the list at Kairos Prize. There are 55 semifinalists this year. Last year there were 60.

Finalists will be announced at the beginning of February on the web site, so I'm guessing that will be early next week. I'm not sure how many finalists there will be. Last year there were twelve.

Winners will be awarded at the 21st Annual MOVIEGUIDE® Awards and Report to the Entertainment Industry on February 15th, 2013, in Los Angeles.

Can you believe it? My head is still spinning. Pinching myself to make sure it is real. I'm not sure. Maybe I've been sucked into some crazy movie from Hollywood. I wonder what's going to happens next...

No comments: