Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vote for which title you like best for my book!

One drawback to self-publishing is not having a team of professionals to help you with important decisions. I've been undecided on the best subtitle for my book. I have two possibilities. Would you let me know which you like best by voting in the poll at the top right of this blog? Other input can go in the comment section below.

Here are the two possibilities:

Deliver Me: Hope, Help, and Options When You're Facing an Unplanned Pregnancy

Deliver Me: Hope, Help, and Healing through True Stories of Unplanned Pregnancy

(If you are receiving this by e-mail, you'll have to go to the actual blog to vote. Click on the link at the top of the e-mail and you'll be there. Dittos for leaving comments.)

I need to decide soon so we can start on the book's cover, so you only have ten days left to vote!

Thank you so much! I'll look forward to seeing what you think.

1 comment:

Sue Tornai said...

I like: Deliver Me - Hope, Help, and Healing Through True Stories of Unplanned Pregnancy, because women who are in this situation can't help feeling like they are in it alone. They need to know that they are not, that others have traveled this road before. I think this title will be inviting.