Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Camera's Roll Tomorrow!

What a whirlwind! The last few days have been so busy! You know what? I haven't been here for a few days, and at this point I can't even tell you what I did on those days. I did something. I can assure you of that. Oh yea. Bought food and props and stuff and thing.

This morning I picked up actress Martha Schad and team member Micah at DIA. Then back home by noon.

At 2:00 was interviewed by a reporter from the Pueblo Chieftain. That article will run on Saturday. Then she wants to talk to me again in a week.

Can't believe cameras roll tomorrow! At 11:00 local time.

I doubt I'll be able to do anything here on the blog for the next three days at least. Will be long days!

See you on the other side! (Pray for us!)

And oh by the way -- got the second proof copy of the Deliver Me book and it looks TERRIFIC!

(EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AT ONCE!)

2 comments:

Sherry M. Cook said...

Wow! So excited for you and the team! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Patrice Egging said...

Dianne,
I got my preview copy of the book! It's awesome!
Thanks for letting me be part of this project! Patrice Egging