Monday, November 28, 2011

Racing for NaNoWriMo

It's been a little quiet here at the blog. That's because I've been racing to meet other writing deadlines, including NaNoWriMo.

Do you ever wonder how a writer gets it all done? In spurts and fits and any other way possible.

Each November I plan to take part in National Novel Writing Month. It's a challenger to write 50,000 words in one month. Anyone can take part--even you! I've taken part many years now--I need to go back and figure out when I first started. But this is one way I make a lot of progress on at least one project. Some years I work on more than one, so if one runs out of steam I can switch to another.

Only three more days left to make my 50,000 words, and I'm running behind, so I must get back to my NaNoWriMo-ing!

No comments: