Monday, September 17, 2012

New Book Coming for Christmas

I'm very excited that my publisher is working on the book cover art for my next book:

Prophecies Fulfilled in the Birth of Jesus

Wish I could share the cover with you, but nothing is finalized yet. You can bet I'll be sharing it here as soon as it's available.

As I was writing it, I found 35 prophecies fulfilled in Jesus' birth. You may find more (or less!) or count them differently. But this book will have 35 short chapters, each on a prophecy fulfilled in the birth of Jesus. It will make a great devotional for the Advent season.

If you're looking for a way to deepen your faith as you celebrate the birth of Christ this Christmas, or if you're looking for a small group or individual study for the Christmas season, I think you'll find Prophecies Fulfilled in the Birth of Jesus will fill that need nicely.

Watch for it to release just before Thanksgiving for the Christmas season.

No comments: