Thursday, December 13, 2012

In Store Author Event: The Greatest Gift & Scripture Supply, Pueblo, Saturday December 15th

I will be at The Greatest Gift and Scripture Supply bookstore in Pueblo, Colorado, on Saturday, December 15th, signing my new book Prophecies Fulfilled in the Birth of Jesus.

For details about this book, please click the "New: Prophecies Fulfilled Books" tab up above.

The Greatest Gift and Scripture Supply bookstore is located at 505 N. Grand Avenue in Pueblo, Colorado. I will be there from 10:00 - 4:00.

I will also have my Grandparenting Through Obstacles and Deliver Me books with me.

This book is not only great for your individual reading, small group Bible studies, book clubs, and family devotions, it also makes a great gift for friends or family.
Please stop by and see my exciting new book!


No comments: