Monday, December 17, 2012

Please Vote for Book of the Year! -- Grandparenting Through Obstacles nominated

My book with Renee Gray-Wilburn has been nominated for "Book of the Year" at The Book Club Network!

To win we need your vote! Will you please vote right now? I don't know how long voting will be open, but I think it closes soon.

Vote here: http://www.bookfun.org/

If you haven't joined this site before, you must join to vote but it's free.

See the boxes on the right-hand side? Scroll down to the NONFICTION box, click  my book, Grandparenting Through Obstacles, then click to vote.

While you're there, the top box is for FICTION -- please vote for Jennifer Fromke's novel A Familiar Shore. (Jennifer writes for the same publisher as me so her publicity for winning Fiction Book of the Year would help me, too!)

Would you also please use the share buttons at the bottom of this post to send this information to your Twitter feed, Facebook, blog, e-mail, etc.?

Voting closes soon and to win we need all the votes and all the help we can get. THANK YOU!

No comments: