Monday, December 2, 2013

"A Ruby Christmas" - Chapter 1 by J. A. Marx



A Ruby Christmas

 

Today's featured author is J.A. Marx.



J.A. introduces our story, A Ruby Christmas, in Chapter 1, which takes place in Texas. J.A. was the primary brainstorm-er of the story.

Want to know more about J.A.? Here you go:

J.A. is the author of Destiny Defied (WIP 2013).

You can find Destiny Defied on Amazon.

And J.A. blogs at Embattled Spirit.


Please tune in tomorrow when I will be guest posting on J.A.'s Embattled Spirit blog.




Read J.A. Marx's chapter of A Ruby Christmas here:


View the Altered Photo on J.A. Marx's blog.

Compare to the photo here and write down the difference: A Ruby Christmas Pinterest Photo Contest




More to read about A Ruby Christmas:




Wishing you A Ruby Christmas



Please stop back by here tomorrow to meet when I will be the featured author. (I can't wait!)

You'll find a link to my chapter. Plus you'll also find links to blogs where I'll be the featured guest tomorrow. I'll be sharing some of my story behind the story A Ruby Christmas. I think you'll be interested in how this story project has affected me in ways I never saw coming, and the ways in which Ruby's story parallels my own life.

 

Please share...


... A Ruby Christmas with your friends and contacts. You can use the Tweetables and share buttons below.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!


Last year's collaborative novel:


J.A. also took part in the collaborative novel from Christmas 2012 from Write Integrity Press, A Christmas Tree Treasure Hunt.

 

Tweetables:

Wishing you A Ruby Christmas: Read Chapter 1 now! http://ow.ly/rb84C @DianneEButts #ARubyChristmas #PNP #WIP Click to Tweet

Just released! Chapter 1: A Ruby Christmas. Check it out now! http://ow.ly/rb84C  @DianneEButts #ARubyChristmas #PNP #WIP  Click to Tweet

Related article:

Wishing You A Ruby Christmas on the Butts About Writing blog.



No comments: